AGREEMENTS, RELEASE & MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION
Please read the following items carefully. A Parent/Guardian authorization is required for all applicants ages 17 and under. Please note, applications without authorization will not be accepted.
1. I certify that all statements given on this application are correct and realize the falsification or misrepresentation of any information may result in immediate termination of employment.
2. I understand that Splash Kingdom, Inc. is a drug-free company; and as an employee, I agree to submit to pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing during the period of my employment.
3. I understand that if hired by Splash Kingdom, my employment is seasonal and will not extend past the last operating day of the waterpark season. I further understand that I am an “at will” employee and not guaranteed employment during the entire operating season. Employment during a season does not guarantee employment for subsequent years. An Application of Employment must be completed each season that I wish to work.
4. I recognize that Splash Kingdom, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants receive lawful consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
5. I agree that Splash Kingdom, Inc. shall be entitled, without further compensation, to use in any manner, a photograph, video, or recording of me and/or my voice.
6. I understand if I break, lose or otherwise damage Splash Kingdom equipment due to negligence, I may be held responsible for payment to replace or repair the damaged equipment. I acknowledge that the amount will be deducted from my paycheck.
7. I do hereby release and hold harmless Splash Kingdom companies from any and all claims whatsoever, including but not limited to; personal injury arising out of or relating to any nonwork hour and/or non-work related recreational activity provided by Splash Kingdom.
8. I hereby authorize Splash Kingdom to seek medical treatment for injuries or illnesses sustained by me during the course of my employment at Splash Kingdom. Splash Kingdom will make a conscious effort to notify parents or guardians should treatment become necessary for a dependent.
9. I understand that Splash Kingdom requires all of its employees to act in the best interest of Splash Kingdom at all times. It is my responsibility to, and I will, observe all rules, policies, operating procedures, and directives of Splash Kingdom and behave with courtesy and respect toward other employees, guests, and members of the public.
10. I understand that as part of my employment, I will be required to wear a uniform based on the position for which I work. I further acknowledge that I will be required to purchase my uniform and agree to have the cost of the uniform deducted from my paycheck. If my uniform is lost or further damaged beyond wear, I acknowledge that I will be responsible for purchasing a replacement.
11. I understand that Splash Kingdom’s operating days are Sunday—Saturday. I understand that I will be on a rotation that will include some Sundays.