Splash Kingdom is a fun family focused and oriented company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized individual to assist our Greenville, TX team.
We are currently looking for someone with operational management experience to fill a Full Time Aquatics Operations Manager role. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience managing a diverse group of employees, worked with higher volume of guests/customers, has experience with Aquatics Operations in a Waterpark environment, training (Ellis & Associates), and administrative tasks such as scheduling.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Interview / Hire / Train all seasonal staff
- Run day to day Waterpark Aquatic Operations – overseeing a seasonal lifeguard staff of 60-80
- Comfortable working with the public and communicates with a positive demeanor
- Providing a positive work environment for employees to excel and grow – and allowing them to provide exceptional service
- Responsible for Business Operations – making informed decisions while ensuring budget compliance
- Ensuring a safe environment for guests and employees through the use of the Ellis & Associates Comprehensive Aquatic Risk Management Program (including training, inservice, audits – both internal and 3rd party)
- Complete other duties as identified or assigned with a can do attitude
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ellis & Associates Instructor License (ability to obtain certification)
- Positive, self-starter
- Have the ability to successfully complete a background check
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Aquatics Operations Manager prior experience, education, and/or combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential to the right candidate. Benefits include: competitive salary, paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance benefit, off season flexible scheduling.