Splash Kingdom is a fun family focused and oriented company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized individual to assist our Greenville, TX team.
We are currently looking for someone with operational management experience to fill a Full Time Revenue Operations Manager role. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience managing a diverse group of employees, worked with higher volume of guests/customers, has extensive experience in food and beverage, retail, in a fast paced and high volume environment. This position will oversee our Admissions, Retail, Food & Beverage seasonal supervisory and front line staff. It will also cover administrative tasks such as scheduling, ordering, cost of goods analysis, labor and spending oversight.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Interview / Hire / Train all seasonal staff
- Run day to day Revenue Location Operations – overseeing a seasonal staff of 60-80
- Comfortable working with the public and communicates with a positive demeanor – including ensuring the team is providing great guest service and diffusing difficult guest situations
- Providing a positive work environment for employees to excel and grow – and allowing them to provide exceptional service
- Responsible for Business Operations – making informed decisions while ensuring budget compliance
- Ensuring a safe environment for guests and employees through the use of company, local, and state policies and regulations
- Complete other duties as identified or assigned with a can do attitude
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Serve Safe Manager Food Certification (ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment)
- Positive, self-starter
- Have the ability to successfully complete a background check
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Revenue Operations Manager prior experience (in retail, food & beverage, hospitality, or like industry), education, and/or combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential to the right candidate. Benefits include: competitive salary, paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance benefit, off season flexible scheduling.