Splash Kingdom is a fun family focused and oriented company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized individual to assist our Shreveport, LA team.
We are currently looking for someone with operational management experience to fill a Full Time Sales and Customer Experience Manager role. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in sales, experience managing a diverse group of employees, worked with higher volume of guests/customers, and administrative tasks such as scheduling.
Overview of Job Duties:
Off Season (October thru April):
- Foster community relationships with other local businesses, churches, schools. This would require our Sales / Customer Experience Manager to attend Chamber Events or other Community Events.
- Increase Group Sales / Private Event Bookings / Birthday Party Bookings
- Reconnect with past clients and groups to rebook and cold call new prospective clients
- Organize multiple events for the summer. Including: concerts, entertainment, group outings, sponsor / partnership management and communications.
- Schedule events with meticulous detail and communication with appropriate parties.
- Obtain, communicate, and support corporate sponsors to maintain and improve partner relationships
- Contact appropriate groups, churches, organizations, companies and individuals for sales opportunities to assist in filling the events (group sales calls to make events as full as possible)
Season (April thru October):
- Interview / Hire / Train Seasonal Staff
- Oversee a flawless customer experience for all booked groups
- Ensure continual communication and contract obligations are met with all park sponsors and groups (Promotional Signage, Splash Radio Commercials, etc.)
- Assist in park operations as needed
- Comfortable working with the public and communicates with a positive demeanor
- Providing a positive work environment for employees to excel and grow – and allowing them to provide exceptional service
- Responsible for Business Operations – Bank Deposits, Cash Control, Inventory Control – making informed decisions when ensuring budget compliance
- Complete other duties as identified or assigned with a can do attitude
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to research, cold call, follow up on leads for any potential group business, corporate partners, entertainment, etc.
- Positive, self-starter
- Have the ability to successfully complete a background check
- Current Drivers License with good driving record
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Guest Service, Sales/Marketing prior experience, education, and/or combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential to the right candidate. Benefits include: competitive salary (Base salary plus commission on all sales brought in and closed by the employee), paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance benefit, off season flexible scheduling.