Splash Kingdom is a fun family focused and oriented company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized individual to assist our Shreveport, LA team.
We are currently looking for someone with food & beverage operational management experience to fill a Full Time Manager role. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience managing a diverse group of employees, worked with higher volume of guests/customers, has experience with various areas that should include Food & Beverage Managerial experience – ordering experience, cost of goods control, exceptional guest service skills, increase guest per capita spending, scheduling, team member management, etc.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Interview / Hire / Train all seasonal staff
- Run day to day Operations – overseeing a seasonal staff of 20-40
- Comfortable working with the public and communicates with a positive demeanor
- Providing a positive work environment for employees to excel and grow – and allowing them to provide exceptional service
- Responsible for Business Operations – making informed decisions while ensuring budget compliance
- Ensuring a safe environment for guests and employees through safe food handling procedures.
- Complete other duties as identified or assigned with a can do attitude
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Food Handlers Certification Required (ServeSafe Manager preferred – ability to gain the certification within 3 months of employment)
- Positive, self-starter
- Have the ability to successfully complete a background check
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Quick Service Food & Beverage Manager prior experience, education, and/or combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential to the right candidate. Benefits include: competitive salary, paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance benefit, off season flexible scheduling.