Splash Kingdom is a family-oriented company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized individual to assist our Canton, TX team.
We are currently looking for someone with operational management experience to fill a Full Time Guest Service Manager role. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience managing a diverse group of employees, working with a higher volume of guests/customers, and has experience with cash handling, guest relations, and possible sales/marketing experience.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Run day-to-day Waterpark Operations acting as the Manager on Duty as assigned.
- Comfortable working with the public and communicating with a positive demeanor.
- Responsible for Guest Service operations – handling ticket sales, guest concerns, scheduling, etc.
- Responsible for Business Operations – Bank Deposits, Cash Control, Inventory Control – making informed decisions when ensuring budget compliance.
- Coordinate and attend Sales Events to get new business: including season pass remote sales, cold calling groups and businesses, gaining sponsorships, etc.
- Complete other duties as identified or assigned with a can-do attitude.
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to research, cold call, and follow up on leads for any potential group business, corporate partners, entertainment, etc.
- Positive, self-starter
- Have the ability to complete a background check
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Guest Service, Sales/Marketing prior experience, education, and/or a combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and the best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential for the right candidate. Benefits include competitive salary, paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company-paid life insurance benefit, and off-season flexible scheduling.