Splash Kingdom is a fun family focused and oriented company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized individual to assist our Hudson Oaks, TX team.
We are currently looking for someone with food & beverage operational management experience to fill a Full Time Manager role. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience managing a diverse group of employees, worked with higher volume of guests/customers, has experience with various areas that should include Food & Beverage Managerial experience – ordering experience, cost of goods control, exceptional guest service skills, increase guest per capita spending, scheduling, team member management, etc.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Interview / Hire / Train all seasonal staff
- Run day to day Operations – overseeing a seasonal staff of 20-40
- Comfortable working with the public and communicates with a positive demeanor
- Providing a positive work environment for employees to excel and grow – and allowing them to provide exceptional service
- Responsible for Business Operations – making informed decisions while ensuring budget compliance
- Ensuring a safe environment for guests and employees through safe food handling procedures.
- Complete other duties as identified or assigned with a can do attitude
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Food Handlers Certification Required (ServeSafe Manager preferred – ability to gain the certification within 3 months of employment)
- Positive, self-starter
- Have the ability to successfully complete a background check
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Quick Service Food & Beverage Manager prior experience, education, and/or combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential to the right candidate. Benefits include: competitive salary, paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance benefit, off season flexible scheduling.