Splash Kingdom Waterpark is proud to support our local community. We will consider a wide range of causes, from national charities to local causes and events. Requests for support are accepted via U.S. mail, (no walk-up solicitations, faxes, telephone calls or emails) on organization letterhead that includes a copy of the IRS determination letter indicating 501c(3) status. In addition, the organization’s federal identification number should be provided. Please allow 3 weeks for a response to your request.
All causes must be both non-profit and charitable in nature. We are unable to support the following requests:
- Semi-pro athletic sponsorships
- Requests from or benefiting individuals
- Picnics or gatherings for other for-profit companies
- Political parties, candidates or issues
- Homeowners associations, athletic clubs or other organizations that are non-profit but are not charitable in nature
- Independent film or video productions
- Beauty pageants
Splash Kingdom Waterpark receives a large number of requests for assistance; unfortunately we cannot support or answer every request. When we are able to honor a request, we make every effort to notify the organization by mail as expediently as possible. Please allow ample time for a response when making a request.
Request should be mailed to:
Splash Kingdom Waterpark
Attn. Public Relations
P.O. Box 876
Canton, TX 75103