ARE YOU IN?
24,000+ subscribers already enjoy our premium stuff.
With Positions available in Water Safety, Guest Services, Food Services, Park Services, and Security, we have something for everyone!
All applicants must be at least 16 years old by June 1st of the current year.
At Splash Kingdom our Goals are:
Before Applying Online, Read the Following:
Splash Kingdom Waterpark Team Opportunities
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE BY JUNE 1st OF THE CURRENT YEAR.
Splash Kingdom Waterpark is looking for personable, energetic and dependable individuals to help our guests create lasting memories. All team members will complete the Splash Kingdom customer service training to ensure high standards of professionalism. If you would like to have a summer filled with fun while you earn a competitive income, Splash Kingdom Waterpark may be the place for you.
Guest Services Team
Splash Kingdom Waterpark needs personable, friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented people to join our Guest Services Team. Members will work in admissions, at the front gate, and/or throughout the park. In addition, team members help conduct programs and events for groups, including birthday parties. Completion of Splash Kingdom’s guest service and cashier training is required.
Water Safety Team
It is the responsibility of the Water Safety Team to ensure the safe operation of Splash Kingdom’s rides and attractions. Lifeguard applicants must successfully complete the National Pool and Waterpark Lifeguard Training Program conducted by Splash Kingdom Waterpark (there is a fee for this class). Applicants must be able to swim 200 yards using the front crawl or breast stroke, be able to recover a 10 lb. brick from a depth of 10 feet and tread water for 2 minutes with hands out of the water.
Park Services Team
Splash Kingdom’s appearance and cleanliness leave a lasting impression on our guests. The Park Services Team is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the pools, buildings, grounds, bathrooms and attractions. Team members will be required to complete the Splash Kingdom park services training.
Food Service Team
The Food Service Team is responsible for the fast, friendly, quality food experience we want our guests to enjoy each and every time they visit Splash Kingdom. Food preparation, serving and kitchen support, including clean-up are included in the duties of these team members. This team will also host catered events and special parties in the park. Food Service Team members will complete the Splash Kingdom food services and cashier training.
Deck Service/Waitstaff Team
This new position at Splash Kingdom will be responsible for taking orders and delivering food and beverages to guests in cabanas, lounge chairs, and other locations around the park. You will also be required to accurately accept payments and produce change while ensuring speedy service and an excellent customer experience. Potential applicants must be able to walk quickly around the entire waterpark facility, have a positive customer service personality, be a team player, understand and perform cash register duties, identify and address an special customer needs, positively handle customer issues, and possess critical thinking skills.
Security Team (Must be 21 years or older)
This team is made up primarily of off-duty police officers, firefighters, school teachers and EMT’s. Responsibilities include entry gate bag check, addressing park security issues with the General Manager and responding to first aid issues. A friendly but confident disposition and a minimum age of 21 is required for a security position.
The Splash Kingdom team has a high image to uphold. A consistent, professional, yet fun look has a tremendous impact on the perception of the company, through the eyes of our guests. The following Splash Kingdom “team look” will be maintained with zero tolerance for interpretation. In addition, all employees shall refrain from consuming alcohol, smoking or participating in mischievous behavior while in uniform.
GROOMING AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE FOR ALL
GROOMING AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE FOR MEN
GROOMING AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE FOR WOMEN
AGREEMENTS, RELEASE & MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION
Please read the following items carefully. A Parent/Guardian authorization is required for all applicants ages 17 and under. Please note, applications without authorization will not be accepted.
1. I certify that all statements given on this application are correct and realize the falsification or misrepresentation of any information may result in immediate termination of employment.
2. I understand that Splash Kingdom, Inc. is a drug-free company; and as an employee, I agree to submit to pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing during the period of my employment.
3. I understand that if hired by Splash Kingdom, my employment is seasonal and will not extend past the last operating day of the waterpark season. I further understand that I am an “at will” employee and not guaranteed employment during the entire operating season. Employment during a season does not guarantee employment for subsequent years. An Application of Employment must be completed each season that I wish to work.
4. I recognize that Splash Kingdom, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants receive lawful consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
5. I agree that Splash Kingdom, Inc. shall be entitled, without further compensation, to use in any manner, a photograph, video, or recording of me and/or my voice.
6. I understand if I break, lose or otherwise damage Splash Kingdom equipment due to negligence, I may be held responsible for payment to replace or repair the damaged equipment. I acknowledge that the amount will be deducted from my paycheck.
7. I do hereby release and hold harmless Splash Kingdom companies from any and all claims whatsoever, including but not limited to; personal injury arising out of or relating to any nonwork hour and/or non-work related recreational activity provided by Splash Kingdom.
8. I hereby authorize Splash Kingdom to seek medical treatment for injuries or illnesses sustained by me during the course of my employment at Splash Kingdom. Splash Kingdom will make a conscious effort to notify parents or guardians should treatment become necessary for a dependent.
9. I understand that Splash Kingdom requires all of its employees to act in the best interest of Splash Kingdom at all times. It is my responsibility to, and I will, observe all rules, policies, operating procedures, and directives of Splash Kingdom and behave with courtesy and respect toward other employees, guests, and members of the public.
10. I understand that as part of my employment, I will be required to wear a uniform based on the position for which I work. I further acknowledge that I will be required to purchase my uniform and agree to have the cost of the uniform deducted from my paycheck. If my uniform is lost or further damaged beyond wear, I acknowledge that I will be responsible for purchasing a replacement.
11. I understand that Splash Kingdom’s operating days are Sunday—Saturday. I understand that I will be on a rotation that will include some Sundays.
24,000+ subscribers already enjoy our premium stuff.