Splash Kingdom is a fun family-focused company that owns and operates 5 seasonal waterparks in East Texas and Louisiana. We are currently seeking an outgoing, friendly, organized, seasoned professional to lead our Greenville, TX team.
We are currently looking for someone with extensive management experience to fill a Full-Time General Manager role. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience managing a diverse group of employees, worked with higher volume of guests/customers, has vast experience with aquatics operations in a Waterpark environment, training (Ellis & Associates), overseeing all facets of the operation including sales, security, guest services, food and beverage, landscape, and park services.
Overview of Job Duties:
- Responsible for entire Waterpark operation and oversight on all departments. Must have the ability to multitask and decipher the needs of the company / operation that need attention.
- Ability to hire, train, lead, and develop all full time staff (3-4) and oversight of seasonal staff (100-125). Ensuring proper staffing levels are maintained for all operational needs
- Administrative Duties: scheduling, payroll, corrective action, generating reports
- Comfortable working with the public and communicates with a positive demeanor
- Providing a positive work environment for employees to excel and grow – and allowing them to provide exceptional service
- Responsible for Business Operations including revenue goals, budget development and compliance, cash handling, point of sale system compliance
- Ensuring a safe environment for guests and employees through the use of the Ellis & Associates Comprehensive Risk Management Program (including training, inservice, audits – both internal and 3rd party)
- Responds to all guest inquiries / concerns to ensure positive resolutions
- Ability to clearly define and lead with a vision that is consistent with the Splash Kingdom mission and get team buy in to allow for successful Waterpark operation.
- At least 18 years old
- Extremely organized
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office / Point of Sales Software
- Ellis & Associates Instructor License (ability to obtain certification)
- AFO/CPO License (ability to obtain certification)
- Positive, self-starter / self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to successfully complete a background check
- Willingness to work long hours during the Waterpark Season – including nights, weekends, and holidays (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
5+ years in Waterpark / Theme Park / Hospitality Operations Manager prior experience, education, and/or combination of both is desired. Please be sure to attach a resume with all relevant experience and best contact email/phone number to set up an interview.
Splash Kingdom is an exciting work environment with endless potential to the right candidate. Benefits include: competitive salary, paid vacation, sick/personal days, medical/dental insurance, company paid life insurance benefit, off season flexible scheduling.